Submission Deadline For Volume Four Will Be Posted Early Fall 2019
● Submit by the posted deadline.
● Prepare submissions to ensure they fall within the other listed submission guidelines.
● E-mail submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Research must have been performed by the student while an undergraduate at Mississippi University for Women and may be submitted up to one year after graduation.
● Submitted papers should provide in-depth analysis of original research performed by the undergraduate student who is submitting.
● Papers should not currently be under review for submission in another research publication.
● Papers must adhere to the standards and conventional style guidelines of the student’s discipline.
● Science and mathematics papers should adhere to Mississippi University for Women’s departmental style guidelines, which can be found on the Department of Sciences and Mathematics’ website: https://www.muw.edu/case/scimath
● Papers should not exceed 9,000 words, excluding figures, tables, graphs, references, and appendices.
● Papers should be submitted in standard 12-point font, be double spaced, and have one-inch margins.